Microphone Problems

Drunk on Hot Coco

So recently I've been having problems with my graphics card/gpu, which, while being a completely other story, may have caused me to screw up all the microphone jacks on my computer. Long story short, through troubleshooting my GPU, I had to manually turn off my power supply in order to turn off my computer. Every time i did this i heard a electronic screech thing(as if my headset was short circuiting or something) coming through my headset. When I managed to boot into windows, everything was fine except that when I got on Skype, my friend complained that i sounded like i was a 7 year old robot. I listened to my mic through windows and found that not only my mic, but every mic i could find sounded like this. Speaker audio is fine. Is it possible i screwed up just my microphone inputs doing this? Anyhelp would be appreciated.

EDIT: Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/alej13/saved/JyfdnQ

EDIT2: My USB Audio mics are working fine, or at least how they should be since they are all cheap mics. The 3 other 3.5mm mics I could fine all have the same problem.

What are your specs?

I have an EVGA 770, i5 4670k, an ASRock z87 extreme 3 and a plain 1tb Western Digital hard drive. Running Windows 8.1, no overclocks or anything out of the ordinary.

EDIT: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/alej13/saved/JyfdnQ This should be exactly what I have, minus the power supply which is a CX500M

I have an EVGA 770, i5 4670k, an ASRock z87 extreme 3 and a plain 1tb Western Digital hard drive. Running Windows 8.1, no overclocks or anything out of the ordinary.

Two things.

1. please import your specs into the link bellow.

2. why isn't your CPU overclocked!?  That CPU is MEANT for OCing.

Because he had a hard drive.

Two things.

1. please import your specs into the link bellow.

2. why isn't your CPU overclocked!?  That CPU is MEANT for OCing.

I fixed the link in the post, and added it to the main post, and as for not Overclocking my CPU, this is my first build and didn't want to risk anything, and I don't really have any juice to spare from my PSU.

Are they all USB mics?

Oh I forgot to mention, only my USB mics are the ones working, not any of the normal 3.5mm mics which includes the one I normally use.