Kraken x41

so i just booted up a new system and need to download the drivers for the kraken x41 cooler but the link for downloading the drivers sends me to a 404 page not found. Anyone else have this problem/what do i do?

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

so i just booted up a new system and need to download the drivers for the kraken x41 cooler but the link for downloading the drivers sends me to a 404 page not found. Anyone else have this problem/what do i do?

Don't think you need a driver for it..

Just install the NZXT cam software

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Don't think you need a driver for it..

Just install the NZXT cam software

I did but i cant change the colour of the LED thought it was the driver issue and how do I know if the cam software is even detecting the kraken?

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

I think you need to plug it into a usb 2 header on your motherboard for it to detect. Thats what I had to do for my h100i

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I think you need to plug it into a usb 2 header on your motherboard for it to detect. Thats what I had to do for my h100i

it is plugged in. do you think i should try plugging it in again?

just unplugged it and plugged it back in working now