watercooling

holy-sock

Im thinking of watercooling a dual r9 290x setup what is the best way to do this and what are the best prices (case: phanteks enthoo pro)

Im thinking of watercooling a dual r9 290x setup what is the best way to do this and what are the best prices (case: phanteks enthoo pro)

You could do a thick 240 Rad, I'm pretty sure they sell "SLI/Crossfire" fittings, meaning they're just the right length to connect the two cards.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

420 Alphacool ST30 or XT45 in the top with some good fans in push or pull. D5 pump, EK X-RES 140, Primochill Advanced LRT tubing, EK or monsoon compression fittings, 1/2 ID 3/4 OD for both fittings and tubing, EK waterblocks. You should know that watercooling is expensive and that this will cost about $500 to $650.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Im sorry for having wasted your time but after further research i decided id rather go for a 295x2

Im sorry for having wasted your time but after further research i decided id rather go for a 295x2

No prob bruh, the 295x2 is awesome! If the 70 degree load temps you get under load with that monster is too high for you. You could still get the 420 and a EK water block for it and get it cool AF.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.