Crossfire Connector/Tubing Stuff

Buckley
Go to solution Solved by Maxwit44,

@Buckley - As pictured below, those two o-rings fit into the grove on the block and then use the allen bolts to hold the bridge to the cards.

For the fittings, you will take the fitting out where the bridge is going, join the two cards, then put fitting in the same port as the first card, but on the other side.

Hope that made sense. Should look some thing similar to this.

post-83311-0-51097000-1410392282.jpg

Alright so im finally getting my older 290x back from rma and im going to slap another waterblock on it. question is, what fittings do i use? there is a single pci x1 between the x16 slots. i was looking at this http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16260/ex-blc-1137/XSPC_Razor_SLI_High_Flow_Bridge_2_Slot.html?tl=g30c101s873#blank since i have the razor block for my current 290x. if i did get this, would i need 2 more fittings? im not sure how this one connects the 2 cards. thanks

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

@Buckley - As pictured below, those two o-rings fit into the grove on the block and then use the allen bolts to hold the bridge to the cards.

For the fittings, you will take the fitting out where the bridge is going, join the two cards, then put fitting in the same port as the first card, but on the other side.

post-83311-0-51097000-1410392282.jpg

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

much love <3

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

much love <3

Happy to help!! Enjoy the power!!!!!

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.