"New Moto G leaks in video"

TopWargamer
Go to solution Solved by dmegatool,

All the details are on Motorola's site. We can now stop saying "If" and "I hope". You can preorder it now...  

US : $180

Operating system

Android 4.4.4 KitKat®

Capacity
Storage (ROM)

SS-8GB
DS-8GB & 16GB versions
DS DTV - 16GB

SIM card slot

SD Card Slot

Dimensions
70.7 x 141.5 x 10.99mm

Weight: 149g

Camera
Rear camera: 8 MP AF

Front Camera: 2 MP

Audio
2 Speakers: front-facing

2 Mics

Processor
AP 1.2GHz Quad

GPU Adreno 305

450MHz Single
AP + BP MSM8226

RAM: 1GB

Display
5" 720p HD

Connectivity
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n

BT 4.0LE

USB centered at bottom

3.5mm Headset Jack

Battery
2070 mAh

Me too, that was a joke I guess....

I've never been able to watch one live... The one in June is always like 2 days before school ends! So enfuriating!

I watched mine during math class...the teacher was a CS person and she didn't care.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I watched mine during math class...the teacher was a CS person and she didn't care.

Mine will be during English :(

Not exactly prime video streaming time.

I always just stay off social media until they put up the archive, then fanboygasm for an hour or two.

I am not impressed really. The only difference that I see about the old and the new version is that the new one has a bigger screen and front facing camera. Otherwise, it is all the same specs has the Moto G 4G LTE. I was hoping for at least 1.5GB of RAM...:(

All the details are on Motorola's site. We can now stop saying "If" and "I hope". You can preorder it now...  

Operating system

Android 4.4.4 KitKat®

Capacity
Storage (ROM)

SS-8GB
DS-8GB & 16GB versions
DS DTV - 16GB

SIM card slot

SD Card Slot

Dimensions
70.7 x 141.5 x 10.99mm

Camera

Audio

2 Mics

Processor
AP 1.2GHz Quad

GPU Adreno 305

450MHz Single
AP + BP MSM8226

Display
5" 720p HD

Connectivity

BT 4.0LE

USB centered at bottom

3.5mm Headset Jack

Battery
2070 mAh

I am not impressed really. The only difference that I see about the old and the new version is that the new one has a bigger screen and front facing camera. Otherwise, it is all the same specs has the Moto G 4G LTE. I was hoping for at least 1.5GB of RAM... :(

Front facing speakers too. That's a big plus for me... 

Operating system

Android 4.4.4 KitKat®

Capacity

Storage (ROM)

SS-8GB

DS-8GB & 16GB versions

DS DTV - 16GB

SIM card slot

SD Card Slot

Dimensions

70.7 x 141.5 x 10.99mm

Camera

Audio

2 Mics

Processor

AP 1.2GHz Quad

GPU Adreno 305

450MHz Single

AP + BP MSM8226

Display

5" 720p HD

Connectivity

BT 4.0LE

USB centered at bottom

3.5mm Headset Jack

Battery

2070 mAh

Motorola does it again for the same exact price, this will defiantly be a competitor in the market. The original Moto G was big time with less impressive specs.

Front facing speakers too. That's a big plus for me... 

Sorry, I meant front facing speakers instead of camera :)

The speakers are a feature that I don't really mind. It is a nice thing, but wouldn't the feature I am looking for. It is still a very nice device for its price, however I was expecting a bit more power under the hood.

Motorola does it again for the same exact price, this will defiantly be a competitor in the market. The original Moto G was big time with less impressive specs.

The lower end is getting some pretty interesting device recently. Xiaomi's released the Redmi 1S & the Redmi Note 4G which are both under $200. They too have some good specs. Too bad they ain't working in North America...

If you live in India you can order the Moto G (2nd Gen) for 13,000 rupees (215 $) on Flipkart. No pre-order, you will receive the phone by Sept 11 :D  

The lower end is getting some pretty interesting device recently. Xiaomi's released the Redmi 1S & the Redmi Note 4G which are both under $200. They too have some good specs. Too bad they ain't working in North America...

I plan on upgrading from a super low end Windows 8.1 phone, tho I personally will wait to see if a Google Play edition pops up.

I plan on upgrading from a super low end Windows 8.1 phone, tho I personally will wait to see if a Google Play edition pops up.

I don't know if I'll change my Lumia 520. I would miss the offline maps and Here Drive. My data is pretty much always off... 

But I guess there's an offline maps/gps alternative for Android. Meh, I'll see when it comes out in Canada... 

I don't know if I'll change my Lumia 520. I would miss the offline maps and Here Drive. My data is pretty much always off... 

But I guess there's an offline maps/gps alternative for Android. Meh, I'll see when it comes out in Canada... 

Quite a coincidence, the phone I was referring to is the Lumia 520 as well. I like it for a cheap $50 phone, but I feel like it's time to step it up and go bigger. I already contacted AT&T and they said they can switch my GoPhone plan right over to the Moto G which is a huge bonus as well. So I can keep my $25 a month plan without having to move up to some kind of stupid unlimited plan most carriers force you to do.