Camera Recommendations

Go to solution Solved by That Norwegian Guy,

I'm not sure if it fits your budget and if it doesn't it shouldn't be off by much (I only know Norwegian prices for this) but the Nikon V1 is what I'd recommend on account of the very good optics available for future expansion and the excellent sensor and overall speed of it's electronics and better-than-any-other-mirrorless-autofocus*.

Nikon-1-V1.jpg

*That last bit may have changed recently, not that up to date on mirrorless systems.

I'm looking for a camera or a camcorder that can take 1080p pictures, 1080p videos @ at 24 + fps, is not a fat dslr and not anything over $300 but any camera that fits the specification can be recommended and I would appreciate it.

I'm mostly going to be using it for tripod recording indoors and outdoors.

• 2 weeks later...

Cameras come and go but lenses are for life. Search for a mirrorless camera like a OLYMPUS PEN E-P1
Mirrorless entry level is very cheap, portable and pro quality

I'm not sure if it fits your budget and if it doesn't it shouldn't be off by much (I only know Norwegian prices for this) but the Nikon V1 is what I'd recommend on account of the very good optics available for future expansion and the excellent sensor and overall speed of it's electronics and better-than-any-other-mirrorless-autofocus*.

Nikon-1-V1.jpg

*That last bit may have changed recently, not that up to date on mirrorless systems.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.