Razer product Quality is bad?

Arkosh

Well that must come from personal experience. The Razer Deatadder for example has probably one of the best optical sensors i have ever seen and I have no complaints about it after 2 years.

This was a blanket statement and I should stated that exception. I also agree about that mouse. It's one of their cheapest products, and a very very good mouse. I have had a lot of issues with the mamba though.

They don't use cherry switches, i can't recommend it

The quality of Razers own switches is good. They are pretty much the exact same as Cherry MX.

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

The quality of Razers own switches is good. They are pretty much the exact same as Cherry MX.

Well, razer's "own" switches are chinese rip-offs of the Cherry switches with very tiny modifications. And whether they last longer than Cherry switches is still unknown.

I've had a razer Imperator and the left mouse button broke on me after just 5 or 6 months. It started to double-click or not register any clicks at all. My headset lasted almost 3 years and then it simply broke, so I had 'luck' with that.

But in general, Razer is known for its not too good product quality and its pretty high prices (compared to other companies like Logitech, Corsair, ...) 

@OP, Maybe you could look into the Qpad stuff for a headset, using the QH-85 myself and it's amazing. and I'd recommend Logitech if you're looking for a mouse, they're still one of the, if not the best manufacturer of mice. And you'll get a 3 year warranty with it in case something goes wrong.