MehRepublic
Go to solution Solved by Shd0w2,

Still evo 212.

It been about 1 year since i follow most pc stuff,

i want to know these day what are the best budget cpu cooling

last year it was hyper 212 and now is?

im looking one for my pc :ph34r:

The hyper 212

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

really? hyper or evo?

CM Hyper 212 Evo. All one name.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

still hyper 212 (suffix)

latest model is hyper 212 x but for some reason people still recommending the hyper 212 evo

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

still hyper 212 (suffix)

latest model is hyper 212 x but for some reason people still recommending the hyper 212 evo

And that is just because the only real difference is the fan. The cooler itself is exactly the same and you would only get a few degrees more of performance.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

And that is just because the only real difference is the fan. The cooler itself is exactly the same.

well, no, the fins on the 212x have some new dimples to reduce dead-air redirect airflow more optimally, and thus reduce heat pockets (theoretically) whether or not dimples actually help?...well....let's just say it cools well...

I have the 212x in my old secondary system and I can say for sure that it's different to the 212 evo

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

well, no, the fins on the 212x have some new dimples to reduce dead-air redirect airflow more optimally, and thus reduce heat pockets (theoretically) whether or not dimples actually help?...well....let's just say it cools well...

I have the 212x in my old secondary system and I can say for sure that it's different to the 212 evo

Okay. Must have misread the article on the CM website.