Windows 8 Tablet?

granpa ben

Hey,

I'm just wondering what decent tablets are out there that run genuine Windows 8 and have keyboard options? I've spent so much time looking for W8 tablets but the market is still primarily Android. Should I wait a couple of months for some of the Windows tablets from CES and etc. to come out? Or are there some great ones out now.

Thanks!

Personally I'm in the same boat as you. I want a good W8 tablet. Once the market gets more flooded with them (and it will) prices will drop down. I'm waiting till I can get one around 300ish.

I'd recommend just waiting to get one until there are more on the market, more choice gives (hopefully) better options.

If you want a keyboard, you could really get any Windows 8 tablet that has a USB port. I've used the Surface RT and it is quite an awesome experience. The Surface Pro will be coming out soon, and will be running Windows 8 Pro, not Windows RT.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait until Surface Pro is released and see what the other manufactures come out with. Maybe even wait for the second generation products if you're not in dire need of one now.