h100i possible leak?

Hello

The connector things on the tubes of my h100i are ripping appart by themselves. Should I worry about this (picture) or is it something that happens to all h100i's?

Thanks for any tips

post-111-0-07014800-1408880102_thumb.jpg

I would definitely worry mate. If that thing leaks, it'll damage your motherboard.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Its already two years old, no warranty for me!

Possible solution?

Maybe ill start off with isolating it with electric isolation tape?

And, should I send this to corsair? I mean, this happened by itself maybe its a recurring problem and who knows what they can do

Its already two years old, no warranty for me!

Possible solution?

Maybe ill start off with isolating it with electric isolation tape?

And, should I send this to corsair? I mean, this happened by itself maybe its a recurring problem and who knows what they can do

if i were you i would send it back because as soon as that starts to leak it will leak on the the GPU possibly causing a short so use the stock cooler for the time being.

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

It happens to alot of h80/h100i's the rubber is just there for aesthetics,to hide the hose crimping (http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120418 ,corsair rep at post 8)

They claim it's safe , but they will replace it if you have it in warranty, if you don't trust it, then you could get zip ties on them 

The warranty for the H100i is 5 years, send it back.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."