Enthoo Pro and H440 Opinions

RiSource

Well I need your views and opinion about each case and if you were to buy one what would you pick?. I ordered the enthoo pro from my dad but I told him to wait again. I just want to be really sure of what I am going to buy and that I would be really happy with it. :)

Keep Moving Forward...

I like the H440 more but both cases are great TBH. It should be your personal preference, not ours.

If your looking for your to be super silent and prefer the looks then the H440. If not the enthoo pro offers you lots of space to put radiators/fans everywhere and will offer better airflow than the H440

Life.exe is missing

Enthoo Pro. The H440 has airflow problems and is not as silent as marketing would have you believe.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Entho becase the h440 does not have the cable ties that a velcro, nor does it had 5.25" bays

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I first bought the h440 but am having issues overclocking because of the ventilation.  On a 4790k @ 4.5 ghz 1.25v I'm getting around 35c idle and 73c at full load with a nzxt x61.  While those temps are acceptable it's still a bit high for me.  I've tried switching the fan placement and removing the drive cages but nothing seemed to work.  I was going to buy different fans but decided to just go ahead and get a full tower case since that's what my last case was (thermaltake chaser mk-i).  I enjoyed the temps of my last build so I'm going to give this a try.  I ordered the enthoo pro yesterday so I'm waiting for it to arrive.  I'll probably take a few fans from the h440 and mount them on the drive bays to help with cooling, but I don't think I'll have to much of an issue.  I also like how the enthoo can be taken apart pretty easily, can't wait for it to arrive.  If anything I can use the h440 for an older build I have sitting in a crappy apevia case.  Looks very pretty, but not very practical if you're looking to overclock and still want it cool.  If you aren't overclocking however the h440 is very nice and very quiet. 

Both are excellent cases in their own right. H440 loses this in my opinion because of the airflow restrictions and rivets. The H440 is designed as a silence-optimized case, so of course it loses out on airflow. The Pro uses screws so it's more modder-friendly, it is more watercooling optimized, and has nice little things like compartmentalized box for the various screws, and cable management done out of the box with Velcro straps. Personally I'm looking to get a non-windowed Pro and add noise dampening foam. Best of both worlds.