NCIX international

Hi, does ncix ships internationally (mexico)? how i do specify the international shiping? and how much does it cost?

They do ship internationally.

However I'm not sure how you do it because I live and always ship within Canada.

You can contact them here 1-888-624-9888 Ext 3333

Yourwelcome :)

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

How much it costs depends on what you buy usually, but I do know that shipping to Australia is prohibitively expensive through NCIX (yes I am aware that this is likely because it's much further than Mexico).

You can calculate estimate costs by going to ca site and selecting some product into basket. Go to checkout and select international shipping. Then you select country and recalculate costs. This doesn't place order yet so you can just do it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hi, does ncix ships internationally (mexico)? how i do specify the international shiping? and how much does it cost?

What you should do is go to this page and click on the "send a Message" in red and wait for a response.

@SUPAKILLAR i edited my post as the link i put was for NZXT. I have fixed it for NCIX......please accept my humble apologies for the mix up on my end. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.