What fan will fit?

Hey guys,

I'm planning an upgrade for December (hopefully with a 2TB drive and a 15" auxiliary monitor)...

I have this heatsink and I want to change its fan (to be purchased in the planned upgrade)...

Anyone know what size of standard fan can I put here and any recommendations on which fan... No Noctuas please, since they're rare as fuck here (haven't spotted even one in the wild)...

Note that the stock fan has a weird profile... 120mm at the opening and tapers to ??mm at the sink...

Measurements:

7e1447cdd2104317a7bfb54ea18dbd0a.jpg

Thanks in advance...

looks like to me is a 120mm fan

says so right here in the first page

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cooling/2014/02/03/deepcool-gammaxx-s40-review/1

Since you said no noctuas then corsair sp120 high performance for better airflow or corsair sp120 quiet for the fans to be quiet.

Do they come with heatsink clips? The clips used on these things look like they're meant for 92mm fans...

Do they come with heatsink clips? The clips used on these things look like they're meant for 92mm fans...

don't know if this will help or not

don't know if this will help or not

-video of someone installing the S40-

I'm using the heatsink now...

Thanks for the suggestions...

Also may I also ask for something other than SP120s (since it's damn hard to look for good, fair-priced parts where I live)?

I'm using the heatsink now...

Thanks for the suggestions...

Also may I also ask for something other than SP120s (since it's damn hard to look for good, fair-priced parts where I live)?

what do you want? Quiet fans or better airflow fans? Also what country do you live so i know if it's cheap there.

what do you want? Quiet fans or better airflow fans? Also what country do you live so i know if it's cheap there.

I don't care about the noise...

I'm in the Philippines and the catalogs of the shops don't update too often... The strategy is to get all possible options then look for the one that's available...

Hopefully I won't need to speak with the salepeople at the shops for too long since they're really agressive when it comes to sales...

I don't care about the noise...

I'm in the Philippines and the catalogs of the shops don't update too often... The strategy is to get all possible options then look for the one that's available...

Hopefully I won't need to speak with the salepeople at the shops for too long since they're really agressive when it comes to sales...

found one, it has around the same airflow as sp120

http://www.pcgilmore.com.ph/controller.do?action=singleproduct&productid=5349&categoryid=45

Thanks...

I found an SP120, but it's purchase upon meetup for around 30USD (converted) for a dual pack...

Thanks...

I found an SP120, but it's purchase upon meetup for around 30USD (converted) for a dual pack...

wow around same as one noctua case fan here in the us