I need fans I'm getting the corsair sp120 for one of my rads and the other rad is 140mm (best I can fit don't ask) But the problem is that there arent any 140mm sp series fans only af, and in my build aesthetics are very important and i REALLY want my fans to match but idk how efficient the af series are at cooling a rad. so i need to find white,red,or black fans that are good for rads, and are 140mm or i need a mount so that i can fit 120mm on a 140mm mount which would be the ideal solution but idk if thats a thing. I'm pretty handy with tools so if its even possible to make one i probably could i just need to know what i would need to do and i could do it. 

so any help will be appreciated and sorry my post isnt put together as good as i usually try and make them but its 2 in the morning and im tired but i cant sleep :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

YOU SIR ARE A GOD. (everyone else was helpful to but he solved the ENTIRE problem in one foul swoop.) thanks