explains the xbox one

FizzHead24

I was watching the live stream archive and this is what happened while listening to the guys talk about the xbox 1. so give me some feedback if you like it, and what you think of the new xbox.

post-14326-0-54619900-1369551015.png

I like the controller and that it will push more money towards better platforms (i.e) PC and even Playstation.

I dont like well everything but there are a few things that poke out at me most.

Always watching kinect - what if you are like my cousin and has his xbox in his bedroom and you are (wrestling) with the spouse? ill leave that at that.

The looks - IT LOOKS LIKE A VHS PLAYER!!!!!!!!!

Used game fees - That is just dumb. just dumb.

and everything else. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I'm actually looking forward to it still. The only thing I don't like is that kinect is a requirement (I don't want to use it at all) and that it has to phone home every day. Otherwise I see myself actually using it when I'm not on my PC. I'm probably going to eventually get both Xbox and PS4 later on when their prices go down and they release the revised versions of each.

I'm just confused about the phone home once a day thing, I've a lot of college friends who don't bother with an internet connection that could support xbox live, no idea how its going to affect them. Meanwhile I'm sitting here enjoying my PC reaping the benefits of next generation already.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif

on a side note

used game fees wont happen confirmed by Polygon

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Someone had good idea for it the problem is that there was more people with bad idea.