Phantom 630 or H440

choutz1

I am currently set up in my NZXT phantom 630 but this new H440 has caught my eye. Great cable management, the case looks great, and dat widow. Should I switch to the H440 is there any pros to it over what I have. I am looking into the kraken x61 to cool my 4790k as well and I know it will fit into both cases. What do I do friends?

H630 w/ window panel. if you really want a bit of both.  but you wouldn't gain anything with the H630 outside of external looks.

i'd stay with the phantom 630 unless your going to get a Phanteks case or some other highly regarded case.  that's what i'd do with my Phantom 630.  

H630 w/ window panel. if you really want a bit of both.  but you wouldn't gain anything with the H630 outside of external looks.

i'd stay with the phantom 630 unless your going to get a Phanteks case or some other highly regarded case.  that's what i'd do with my Phantom 630.  

I don't have the windowed edition

I don't have the windowed edition

you could buy a window for your phantom 630.  NZXT sales them directly.

Their isn't much reason to switch to it from a Phantom 630. IMO

Buy it if you want to. It mostly a cosmetic and size change from what you are using already.

Phanteks Cases right now are the only thing I'd consider swapping to.  Everything else on the market hasn't shaken things up in awhile for a long time. 

if you want a kraken X61 then i would stay with the phantom 630, cause it will be a much better fit for 280MM rads.

also the airflow trough the rads will be allot better with the phantom in my opinnion.