Gaming Server [Help required]

So basically, I would like to set up a games server, that me and some friends can play on, I have a few questions.

1) Can one server host more than one game?

2) Will the server be accessible over the internet, and be sensible for using?

3) I have an old computer, rocking a Intel Core i7-920 Processor 2.66 GHz base clock, 8GB RAM, 1TB Black HDD, will this be suitable.

I'll most likely just be looking to host Minecraft, 7 Days to Die (About 10 people, total.) And sometimes Evolve, for some fun multiplayer!

Thanks, as always, for your help guys!

You could set up VNC to remote access it (thats what I use for my 7 servers). The system will be sufficent for those servers, yes you can host multiple servers from 1 computer.

Okay, thanks very much, that was amazingly quick, and super concise. :D 

I know how to host a server for minecraft, you can probably run that on your PC, it requires Port Forwarding your router if you want people all over the internet to join though, but it's overall pretty easy, if you want any help with it, there are hundreds of tutorials on youtube on how to port forward and set up your server, i did it many times and it works fine, you'll have to allocate more memory to the server if you want more players, but you can find that on youtube too :)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

You could set up VNC to remote access it (thats what I use for my 7 servers). The system will be sufficent for those servers, yes you can host multiple servers from 1 computer.

I know how to host a server for minecraft, you can probably run that on your PC, it requires Port Forwarding your router if you want people all over the internet to join though, but it's overall pretty easy, if you want any help with it, there are hundreds of tutorials on youtube on how to port forward and set up your server, i did it many times and it works fine, you'll have to allocate more memory to the server if you want more players, but you can find that on youtube too  :)

Just thought of another question, can it run off a normal windows 7 OS, or should I be installing a server OS, if so what?