Could i get some input and some help?

can i get some help with choosing a laptop i made a straw poll to help http://strawpoll.me/2338327

Also im stuck between 3 monitors can somebody help also? http://strawpoll.me/2338298

******* IF THE STRAW POLLS DONT WORK TAKE OUT THE /r AT THE END OF THE URL*******

ALSO if anybody could recommend some solutions for why my 2008 acer aspire olympic edition's usb ports dont work anymore that would be greatly appreciated! 

None of those.

For a laptop the MSi GS-60 series and for a monitor the Asus PB278

well what are you using the laptop for and is the monitor hooked up to the laptop?

and none of these options make sense since none of them are in the same price bracket as any of the other products

voted, also your name is amazing muck fachine xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

No i want a third monitor for my desktop for streaming. i would like a new laptop to game on at lan events, the video game club at my school and stream it, and also to take notes with in class. Also snickerzz thank you :D your name makes me hungry.....

You should consider an Alienware laptop.

They're cream of the crop luxuary, durability and customer service. They also let you mod/upgrade parts on your own and will maintain your warranty.

None of those.

For a laptop the MSi GS-60 series and for a monitor the Asus PB278

i learned how to quote xD im new and the monitor doesnt look that good cause i want a 144hz refresh rate, but that laptop is so fuckin sexy

You should consider an Alienware laptop.

They're cream of the crop luxuary, durability and customer service. They also let you mod/upgrade parts on your own and will maintain your warranty.

nope i dont alienware nope nope nope not a damn chance in hell ive read so many problems with them, i was actually thinking of it and changed my mind and built my own that runs circles around it

i learned how to quote xD im new and the monitor doesnt look that good cause i want a 144hz refresh rate, but that laptop is so fuckin sexy

Why do you want such a high refresh rate? Do you even have enough GPU power to make use of it.

nope i dont alienware nope nope nope not a damn chance in hell ive read so many problems with them, i was actually thinking of it and changed my mind and built my own that runs circles around it

Alienware laptops are actually decent, wayyyy better than their desktops

Why do you want such a high refresh rate? Do you even have enough GPU power to make use of it.

ya i i have dual 770 twin frozer 3's

Alienware laptops are actually decent, wayyyy better than their desktops

and i guess idk they are too bulky and my friends is always having problems

and i guess idk they are too bulky and my friends is always having problems

The MSI gt70 laptop is thicker than the Alienware 17

I have owned 3 Alienware laptops over the years.

I still own all of them and they all work.

If your friend is having issues, then he should call Alienware and let them fix it.

Seems like a user error to me.

I'm a laptop enthusiast, laptops are my domain, you're talk to probably the most well educated laptop fan on the forums.

Alienware laptops are fine, just pretty overpriced for the specs they provide. Anyway, like somebody mentioned, your options are kinda all over the place price-wise - what's your budget?

Also, it's a matter of how portable you want your laptop to be. If you want something slim, go for either the MSI GS60 / GS70 or the Gigabyte P34 / P35. If you don't care about portability, I voted for the Asus G750 in the poll because it has great cooling, but from teardown videos I've seen, it's not terribly maintenance friendly. I think the Sager NP8268-S or Sager NP8278-S (15" and 17" respectively) are very good laptops and worth your consideration.