Republic Wireless Review

spwath

Republic-Wireless-rates-plans.jpg

Seem to good to be true? Think again.

Republic wireless is a NO CONTRACT phone carrier, offering unlimited plans (not quite, throttles after 5 or 6gb, but who gets to that), and realy cheap prices. You can chose from 4 different plans, and 2 different phones.

The available plans are self explanatory and the above picture shows them. I personaly have the 25$/month plan. Coverage you may wonder about? No problem, they use sprint, and their roaming partners! 

republic-wireless-1348615349.jpg

Now, the phones. After all this, you must think they have terrible phones. THink again! You can get the Moto X, Moto X with moto maker, or Moto G! You can even see them on Motorola's Moto Maker page!

post-53826-0-76515800-1407799548_thumb.p post-53826-0-05411800-1407799644.png

Now on to the review.

Whats not to like. They use a unique wifi calling system, so that when you are on wifi, calls and texts go over wifi. Everywhere else you have coverage depending on your plan. And its super cheap. I did tings calculator, and it said i wouldent save with them!

So basicly, there is no reason you shouldent get republic now! I have a Moto X and the 3g 25$/month plan.

I joined republic wireless when i won a motorola Defy XT and a free 6 months of their service. I whent on to get an additional year free in referals, and won a free shirt, speaker, and stickers. The site is https://republicwireless.com/

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not so much of a review, more of an Selling Advert for the company....

CPU: Ryzen 2700x Cooler: NZXT x52 Kraken Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Vii RAM: Team Darkgroup 3600 16GB DDR4 GPU: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB, 500gb 870 Evo, 250gb 970 Evo m.2 HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracude Case: Meshify C PSU: Corsair AX860i OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: MSI GS70 2QE

Not so much of a review, more of an Selling Advert for the company....

OK, well I'm just saying I didn't find anything wrong. I'm a 14 year old boy, I don't work for them

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."