WC gpu loop design.

I figured this would look nice, perhaps something someone can use.
Personally I do not currently have the money for it, but maybe someone who like the layout do.
And sorry for any wrong typing my English is not good.

I forgot this.

post-8967-0-66632700-1369459633.png

Pretty hard to make out how that tubing is running, is it coiling round the res?

Also looks like you have 2 inputs into your pump. I think that last connection from the GPU is meant to be going to your res isn't it? Sorry don't know, it's too hard to tell.

Seems like you're over complicating the loop for a simple GPU loop. I personally don't like overlapping the loop but thats up to you if it adds to the aesthetics.

Are you only cooling the GPU? no CPU?

It looks nicer if the two tubes from the GPU go directly down into the bottom section of the 900D and you should also put the pump in the bottom section.

For your longer tube run up remember you can route the tubing behind the back-plate.

Also unless that's a T-virus the twisting the tubing around will not look that great. ;/

Also a components list could be nice.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.