Best chair for 300$?

romaing633

So here the situation, I have 300$ and I need a good chair for long gaming sessions. I don't have my PC yet, but it's on its way and I live in canada. Any recommendations?

Ikea "Markus" 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Ikea "Malklom" 

I have that, been good for me. Comes in Volvo style two tone leather.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Ikea "Malklom" 

I have that, been good for me. Comes in Volvo style two tone leather.

Really? Mine's just all black. I had the option of all beige as well, but no two-tone option.

Really? Mine's just all black. I had the option of all beige as well, but no two-tone option.

The beige with black edges.

malkolm-swivel-chair__0120242_PE276703_S

Are you guys shire it will stay comfortable after 5 or 6 hours of continuous gaming?

Are you guys shire it will stay comfortable after 5 or 6 hours of continuous gaming?

You really don't need to spend that much on a chair but you should pop into a furniture store and try them out for yourself before you buy. Don't know if you have a Staples in Canada but they do some nice chairs for £60-£120 in the UK.

The beige with black edges.

malkolm-swivel-chair__0120242_PE276703_S

The beige option I could have gone for had no black edges as far as I can remember.

The beige option I could have gone for had no black edges as far as I can remember.

When I got mine that was a option, and I just saw it in the Sacramento showroom.

You really don't need to spend that much on a chair but you should pop into a furniture store and try them out for yourself before you buy. Don't know if you have a Staples in Canada but they do some nice chairs for £60-£120 in the UK.

I'm not planning on spending the entire 300$, I just like to have a budget that leave room for flexibility.

DXRacer D-Series. Don't have it, but knowing its DXRacer, its gunna be good.

wow, thats a lot of bees!

go into an office store with plenty of chairs, sit your ass into each and every one until you find which one feels the best.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Ikea "Markus" 

I can second this.

I have it at work, and being a taller person (6'1"), I love it. The tiny little lumbar support pad is more appreciated than expected as well.

At home, I have a leather chair that I got from Goodwill for $8 like four years ago, most comfortable thing I've ever sat in. Not sure where you could find it, at all.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

go into an office store with plenty of chairs, sit your ass into each and every one until you find which one feels the best.

Alright, next time I pass next to a office store I'll try out the chairs

Probably one of the chairs these guys provide. They sell out crazy fast though.

http://www.gtomegaracing.com/

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb