I need help finding a mouse...

Red Actual

I have had trouble with finding a mouse that is big enough for my hands and I need your guys's help to find a new one. I have bought a razer deathadder and a naga 2014 in the past year and i do not like either of them for different reasons. The deathadder was wide enough and it wasn't long enough to support me here(picture attached) I like my naga for the support of the pinky and ring finger bit it need to be longer to support me hand in the right spot. I don't want to buy a mouse again and it not meet my expectations or needs. I wanted to know if any of you have solved this problem for yourself or know of any decent mice to fit my hand better. I don't care how much it cost i just want my hand to be comfortable. If you have small hand please don't make a suggestion unless you really know what your talking about because without big hands yourselves you don't really know what i need (not trying to be a jerk about it). Thank you. Oh and my hand are 8.5"(215.9mm) long from wrist to mid finger.

post-70580-0-17888500-1407493254.jpg

dont buy the naga i have one it makes your hand so sweaty you will have a hard time useing it

dont buy the naga i have one it makes your hand so sweaty you will have a hard time useing it

Yeah i already have one and i don't like it

Logitech g600? Func MS-3 rev 2? Mionix naos 8200?

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Logitech g600? Func MS-3 rev 2? Mionix naos 8200?

thanks ill tank a look at them i just dont know whats good or not, i don't want to waste and more time on tryn to find the right one or waste anymore money...

thanks ill tank a look at them i just dont know whats good or not, i don't want to waste and more time on tryn to find the right one or waste anymore money...

The g600 is similar to the naga, but a lot better when it comes to sweat and gunk.

The func is pretty big and has rests for all of your fingers, so it's really comfortable, and the mionix is pretty big if I remember correctly, with a nice area to Palm it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The g600 is similar to the naga, but a lot better when it comes to sweat and gunk.

The func is pretty big and has rests for all of your fingers, so it's really comfortable, and the mionix is pretty big if I remember correctly, with a nice area to Palm it.

thank you sir!

Steelseries kana v2 is really long. 
There are also mouses such as razer ouroboros that can be adjusted 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Steelseries kana v2 is really long. 

There are also mouses such as razer ouroboros that can be adjusted 

yea i not really big on steelseries and i think im torn between the func MS-3 R2 and the ouroboros just dont know which will be better...

I would take a look at SteelSeries Rival and Mionix Naos 7000. They're both large and have a flawless sensor.