Phobya CPU-Cooler UC-1 LT Intel waterblock

Hello,

Has anyone experience with the following water block: Phobya CPU-Cooler UC-1 LT Intel waterblock? I can get a complete set whit this block, Laing DDC-Pumpe 12V DDC-1T, a tube res, and a Magicool Extreme II 240mm rad. It's a new set from aquatuning.de. 

Q

I've heard that a student can say anything he/she wants

Relevant: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?281640-Phobya-UC-1-LT-Water-Block-Review

That actually sounds like a decent kit. Go for it. ;)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

thanks, i just bought the set, payed just over 150 euro for it.

Q

I can assure you that the Phobya UC-2LT is a horrible piece of crap. First hand . I had two of those that basically bursted when the CPU got hot and the Water-pressure rose.

I don't know much about the 1 LT but BE VERY CAREFUL with the threads since it's made of plastic ( at least in the 2 LT )

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I can assure you that the Phobya UC-2LT is a horrible piece of crap. First hand . I had two of those that basically bursted when the CPU got hot and the Water-pressure rose.

I don't know much about the 1 LT but BE VERY CAREFUL with the threads since it's made of plastic ( at least in the 2 LT )

You seem to be the only one with the issue looking around.

It is actually quite a good performer:

H9oV28T.png

Its only downside is that it is quite restrictive but as it will the the only block in the loop it will be fine.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

You seem to be the only one with the issue looking around.

It is actually quite a good performer:

Its only downside is that it is quite restrictive but as it will the the only block in the loop it will be fine.

Was not talking about cooling performance, [btw the one I got after the Phobya one "Aquacomputer Kryos HF" kicks it's ass in terms of cooling, but costs twice as much so fair enougj =P] I was talking about build quality. It's basically a copper base, with a plastic top, including plastic threads, and a cardboardish cover to look nice.

And about the only one having that problem, the gal talking to me on the phone after the second one broke, told me that those have quite a high return-rate. So, obviously I am not =P

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

It's for al lan rig i just build (asus sabertooth z77, 3570k, 660ti, 128gb m4) my maen rig has a d5, watercool gtx 680 block (heatkiller?), ek supremarcy nikkel cpu block, on a 3930k on a r4e. now i have te watercooling virus i want to cool even a lan rig:P

and for that price. if i have to buy a ek supremarcy cpu block it will ad about 60 euro to the price. this means the total cost of the watercooling is just above 200 euro whats ok. a xspc raystorm rx240 and d5 pump combo cost about 360 euro here in the netherlands...

Q