Brown switch keyboard

Vague
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

Had some Logitech one and it had to much macro keys and couple of other stuff i didn't use. 

The G710+ is rather industrial and smart looking and has nice media controls a usb passthrough port, volume wheel and nice clean white backlighting

But maybe look into the TK stealth or ducky shine if you want something plain

Been using the Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless(blue) for a year now and i am looking for a more quiet keyboard any suggestions?

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

Been using the Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless(blue) for a year now and i am looking for a more quiet keyboard any suggestions?

DKS 3 TKL ? or if you want a "gaming" keyboard you have the G710+ 

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-i

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

DKS 3 TKL ? or if you want a "gaming" keyboard you have the G710+ 

Don't like Keyboards classed as "gaming" keyboards. I checked out the DKS 3, it looks cool.

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-i

Isn't that just a copy of the Filco Majestouch 2?

pretty much.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Don't like Keyboards classed as "gaming" keyboards. I checked out the DKS 3, it looks cool.

May i ask why ?

May i ask why ?

Had some Logitech one and it had to much macro keys and couple of other stuff i didn't use. 

The G710+ is rather industrial and smart looking and has nice media controls a usb passthrough port, volume wheel and nice clean white backlighting

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Okay that Logitech one doesn't look to bad to be honest. What keys does it use?

Okay that Logitech one doesn't look to bad to be honest. What keys does it use?

Cherry MX Browns and each key is silenced with a removable O-Ring

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Cherry MX Browns and each key is silenced with a removable O-Ring

They have it in stock in a store near me. I think i will try it out and if i don't like it i can just return it. Thanks.

They have it in stock in a store near me. I think i will try it out and if i don't like it i can just return it. Thanks.

Great idea!

Nice :) glad we could help :P