WinRaR ignoring temp dir

Doxxy

Tried using 7zip to see if it does the same?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Nah, never used it, don't really want to. I guess I can try it as a "temporary" (heh) solution, we'll see.

Hey.

7zip is the way to go  7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip7zip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• My System: MSI Z87-GD65 - CPU: I7 4770K OC 4.0 GHZ I7 4770 (3.9 GHz), Antec 620 watercooler - GTX 760 2GB/OC (MSI TwinFrozr IV) - 16 GB Kingston 2133 - 750w Energon - Zalman Z11+ HF1 - Storeage: 2x120 GB EVO 840, 3 TB Seagate Display: Asus 27" VE276Q | Planned upgrades: Gamdias Hermes ultimate, HyperX Cloud, MSI AMD R9 290x, 2x120 HyperX (Linux boot drives)

• Pedro19reddit: "A good console exclusive is like a Ferrari that can only be driven on a swamp." SlickPc "i couldn't even under-clock my 5 year old GFX card to be as slow as a "Next-gen" console #PcMasterRaceProblems

I'd recommend switching to 7zip...

7zip didn't do the same, but why would you recommend 7zip over WinRAR?

Hey.

7zip didn't do the same, but why would you recommend 7zip over WinRAR?

More compatible archives (mostly, since I use it to deconstruct epub files...), free, no nagging...

More compatible archives (mostly, since I use it to deconstruct epub files...), free, no nagging...

WinRAR is free and has no nagging..

Hey.

I personally moved my temp folders to another drive and since winrar extracts to the temp folder by default it also extracts to that drive and not my ssd.

Might be a solution for the problem your having.