Mapping LTT (forum) history

TopWargamer

The other forum I frequent does this, and I have to say, it makes things more interesting.

For those of you wondering what this "other forum" is (if you don't know already), I frequent the Offtopic, Gaming, and Community sections of Bungie.net.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/1/0/OffTopic

Before Offtopic was called Offtopic, it was called The Flood. That name will make sense in a second, because here's The Flood's timeline.

Timeline: http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/11025/History-of-The-Flood/#vars!date=2004-04-15_00:00:00!

Just something cool I thought that we could all do. On Bnet it's a group effort. There's a small group of people who mainly edit the timeline, buuuut they left the site, soooo it's not really updated anymore, which sucks...

I wouldn't mind doing it, but the problem is that school starts back up for me next week, so I'll be fairly busy...

:/

If any of you wanna put something together, go right on ahead.

;)

COMIC SANS

That font will haunt my dreams. As will your title. Cool timeline though!

That font will haunt my dreams. As will your title.

#ComicSansTakeOver

Cool timeline though!

Ya. Looking through it brings back a lot of fun memories of when the forum was actually good.

*Sigh*

I miss a lot of the people who left...

And by left I mean a mass exodus. I'm not over exaggerating.

COMIC SANS

Im sorry topwargamer, this time we are not gonna fight on the same side.

It will not make much of a difference, i will not be fighting on the front lines as my job is demanding, ive not done news in a few days and i feel a part of me missing inside.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's a nice idea, and I like it, but I think it would be difficult to do, since posts that have been inactive for a year or so gets deleted. The first 9 months would be missing from the forums histroy.

As things stand now, I would be able to help, if the project is realised.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Im sorry topwargamer, this time we are not gonna fight on the same side.

It will not make much of a difference, i will not be fighting on the front lines as my job is demanding, ive not done news in a few days and i feel a part of me missing inside.

I'm confused...

>.>

COMIC SANS

It's a nice idea, and I like it, but I think it would be difficult to do, since posts that have been inactive for a year or so gets deleted. The first 9 months would be missing from the forums histroy.

As things stand now, I would be able to help, if the project is realised.

Posts get automatically deleted? Huh. I did not know this.

COMIC SANS

I'm confused...

>.>

You to be confused, this is part of my of my master plan to well confuse you, part 1 success, kinda.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1