Trying to install Adobe Photoshop CS6

Silver_
Go to solution Solved by Silver_,

Gosh darnit, I finally found the right pages that have my serial # and the Photoshop download. Adobe's website has always been confusing to me.

Ok I recently reinstalled Windows on my computer, and now I'm trying to reinstall Photoshop. I purchased it about a year and a half ago, and for the life of me I can not figure out Adobe's website or where to go to reinstall it. Can anyone help me?

www.abobe.com

Top right corner "Sign in"

this^

can no longer get the trial download of CS6 so you either need to obtain an installer from another site or do what ttam said

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Gosh darnit, I finally found the right pages that have my serial # and the Photoshop download. Adobe's website has always been confusing to me.