[Massdrop] Logitech G502 Mouse!

Faceman

We did it, after 3 months of waiting, the Logitech G502 Proteus Core Mouse is available from Massdrop for $68.99 + Shipping!(Final price)

It is the Chinese version, which means packaging will be in Chinese, but other than that, it is the exact same mouse.  Manuals are usually multi-lingual, but if not, you can always download the manual from Logitech's website.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Well, I just ordered it yesterday for 83.99€ Along with a G710+.... Oh well, at least It is transported for free, and will arrive this week.

EDIT: I thought "massdrop" was just an ordinary store, could some one explain how this site works?

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Well, 5 bucks saved is 5 more to spend on...something.

(after shipping)

Better something than nothing...  It took 3 months, and 1,100 votes but it got done.

Strange that they are charging shipping to the U.S. when it is typically free.  $5 saved is better than no dollars saved.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I am confused... the price on Amazon was $75 back in July.... (with free shipping).... 

?

?

?

Well, I just ordered it yesterday for 83.99€ Along with a G710+.... Oh well, at least It is transported for free, and will arrive this week.

EDIT: I thought "massdrop" was just an ordinary store, could some one explain how this site works?

The way massdrop works is people vote for products to feature, then if a certain amount of people purchase the product, the price will decrease.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11