Just talked to corsair and the blue LEDs should be making a comeback

JazzyCarr0t

So I called Corsair up to get an update on the RGB (now projected to release in September) and the guy told me that the K70 with the blue LEDs is coming back in late August but it's going to ditch the silver back and have a gunmetal/black backing instead. He said we should see news about this soon. 

they are coming with RGB, which tends to include every freaking variant of blue possible... whyyy would they come with a blue only?

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

they are coming with RGB, which tends to include every freaking variant of blue possible... whyyy would they come with a blue only?

It'll be much cheaper.

k70 RGB is around 180

regular is around 130

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

because it will most likely be cheaper 

Because blue is good :D

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It'll be much cheaper.

k70 RGB is around 180

regular is around 130

Where'd you find pricing on the RGB? I was thinking about buying one.

blue led and black plate sounds nice, my brushed aluminium shiny plate is rather excessively filthy revolting and not so shiny anymore, haven't they always had blue variant available though?

Sounds right up my alley. I'll gladly skip the RGB variant for this.

So now they're bringing back the blue leds. Well too bad I already got the red led version. ;_;

Where'd you find pricing on the RGB? I was thinking about buying one.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8097/corsair-launches-k70-and-k95-cherry-mx-rgb-keyboards-m65-rgb-mouse

K70 RGB is 170

K70 regular is around 115 right now

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB