450 TDP - Rads, Fans, pumps tips

Hey, So ive decided to upgrade my now air cooling to a water cooling system and I'd like some help with picking out what i want.

I want to water cool my GPU & CPU that according to google add up to about 450w TDP (after overclock). I'm running a i7 4770k and a GTX 780.

I need suggestions for pumps (does TDP effect choice of pump?) and rad(s). Ive heard its best running one more rad than u have blocks but i dont know. Was leaning towards a dual 120mm + single 120. Cause i cant fit 140. Noctua NF-F12 3000 iPPC is what i had in mind for the fans.

Case is a: Cooler Master storm scout II advance

All answers appreciated

What case is this in? 240+120 is enough for a 4770k and 780, the pump choice isn't really affected by TDP but by the resistance in your loop (how many blocks and rads and such you have.)

Hey, So ive decided to upgrade my now air cooling to a water cooling system and I'd like some help with picking out what i want.

I want to water cool my GPU & CPU that according to google add up to about 450w TDP (after overclock). I'm running a i7 4770k and a GTX 780.

I need suggestions for pumps (does TDP effect choice of pump?) and rad(s). Ive heard its best running one more rad than u have blocks but i dont know. Was leaning towards a dual 120mm + single 120. Cause i cant fit 140. Noctua NF-F12 3000 iPPC is what i had in mind for the fans.

All answers appreciated

You should get a D5 pump as it's the best pump out there. What case do you have? I wouldn't get the Noctua Industrial fans unless you want your PC to sound like a jet engine, I'd get some Noiseblocker fans.

What case is this in? 240+120 is enough for a 4770k and 780, the pump choice isn't really affected by TDP but by the resistance in your loop (how many blocks and rads and such you have.)

Its in a Cooler master storm scout II advance. I dont have anything yet but i plan on 2 separate rads and 2 blocks

You should get a D5 pump as it's the best pump out there. What case do you have? I wouldn't get the Noctua Industrial fans unless you want your PC to sound like a jet engine, I'd get some Noiseblocker fans.

Cooler master storm scout II advance, ok alot of people tell me they sound alot but they seem to have a wide range of available rpm up to 3000 but perhaps that much isnt needed. Any personal recommendations for specific fans? Some people say the SP120 are good