Ask a normal human anything

Rev up those questions

Yeezus was the best album of all time

how big is ur weewee

Main Rig: 2500k @5.0 cooled by H80 Corsair, Gigabyte G1 Sniper 3, 7970 lightning in crossfire, 120gig ssd intel 520 series with 1TB back-up, 1050 watt corsair hx series, NZXT 820 case, 8 gig corsair vengeance ram, Samsung 27 inch lcd, g500 gaming mouse, Old ass dell keyboard lol

how big is ur weewee

0 inches

then im doing good :)

Main Rig: 2500k @5.0 cooled by H80 Corsair, Gigabyte G1 Sniper 3, 7970 lightning in crossfire, 120gig ssd intel 520 series with 1TB back-up, 1050 watt corsair hx series, NZXT 820 case, 8 gig corsair vengeance ram, Samsung 27 inch lcd, g500 gaming mouse, Old ass dell keyboard lol

i love this site lol

What makes you normal?

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Apparently a 0 inch weewee

What makes you normal?

I guess I do things that most humans do.

I guess I do things that most humans do.

Hmmm. What's the weirdest thing you do then? You are only as normal as your weirdest trait/activity etc. Why does one refer to themselves as normal when they first introduce themselves? Is that normal?

(I mean this in the most lighthearted way possible. Don't answer if you don't want to.  :))

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Professor Oak : Are you a boy or a girl ?

Hmmm. What's the weirdest thing you do then? You are only as normal as your weirdest trait/activity etc. Why does one refer to themselves as normal when they first introduce themselves? Is that normal?

(I mean this in the most lighthearted way possible. Don't answer if you don't want to. :))

I do a lot of weird things, but the definition of weird is kinda like an opinion among some people, tell me your definition of weird and I could probably answer your question.

Professor Oak : Are you a boy or a girl ?

grill

i like grils.

Me too , especially in the summer , a bit of mustard , a bit of pepper ....