Interesting Water Cooling Article

ddbtkd456
-snip-

Um alright first off I give you props for coming here and defending your throne like that. However straight to the point...you just seriously pissed me off calling me out of context like that. If you would've read the conversation it was referring to instead of just a single post, you would have realized that me saying that it was less stable and laughing was because we are a tech forum...not noobs...that being said for a position like the one you are in yourself...you are clearly breaking the code of conduct by inadvertently advertising on the forums with your company name plastered all over the post. That also being said no system that is water cooled is 100 percent completely quiet. As I stated before people who water cool have no intention what so ever of being rational with price to part or price to performance ratios...we care simply about the temperatures in our systems for the pure overclocking stability. Please make sure you follow the COD & never take peoples posts out of context. Thanks.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.