Gentle Typhoon Replacement?

Go to solution Solved by helping,

NOCTUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Please let the door hit you on the way out

@Lays is selling 8 of them on the classifieds and they have only been used a few months. I think you can find them in stock in some places as well. I use the Swiftech Helix which are basically identical, they perform the same and look better in my opinion.

too late, nanners already buying them

OP if you want you can probably buy them from nanners in about a week or two.

NB e-Loops if your down with white and black but they're not as good as gentle typhoons.

eloops are extremely good, I'd say they're about equal with GT's sharing absolute top shelf.

this is telling and may help you decide.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?286088-Fan-Testing-Round-12-NB-e-loops-Cougars-Noctua-Piranha-GT-AP-45s

I want to do a new water cooling loop and would normally get gentle typhoon ap15's, but now with scythe discontinuing them, individuals want stupid amounts for a single fan.

I went looking for reviews and found "ronsanut", had done various fan comparisons on a rad.

The Akasa Apache black score fairly well and is low rpm. Any one had experiences with this fan?

If only we all could afford 8 SSD's in Raid 0  :wub:

NOCTUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I want to do a new water cooling loop and would normally get gentle typhoon ap15's, but now with scythe discontinuing them, individuals want stupid amounts for a single fan.

I went looking for reviews and found "ronsanut", had done various fan comparisons on a rad.

The Akasa Apache black score fairly well and is low rpm. Any one had experiences with this fan?

Noctua P12?

"Rawr XD"

@Lays is selling 8 of them on the classifieds and they have only been used a few months. I think you can find them in stock in some places as well. I use the Swiftech Helix which are basically identical, they perform the same and look better in my opinion.

What's wrong with the Gentle Typhoons? 

Did you not read what he said?

SP120s quiet editions

He already sold them +1 for swiftech helix

NOCTUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Noctuas are loud compared to other fans

NB e-Loops if your down with white and black but they're not as good as gentle typhoons.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

NOCTUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

eloops are extremely good, I'd say they're about equal with GT's sharing absolute top shelf.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?286088-Fan-Testing-Round-12-NB-e-loops-Cougars-Noctua-Piranha-GT-AP-45s

Error: 410

Noctua wasn't going to be an option for me, I dislike the colour scheme, so I'd have to buy the industrial ones (Black with brown anti-vibration inserts) with a 5v/7v reduction cable, but that would cost me £25 a fan.

Cheers I'll look into the NoiseBlocker Eloops then. £15 a fan is much easier to swallow. Cheers everyone. 

Before I go, what RPM edition noiseblocker would you recommend, as I see they have different RPM skews?

Is the 2000rpm edition what you would recommend?

Cheers 

Before I go, what RPM edition noiseblocker would you recommend, as I see they have different RPM skews?

Is the 2000rpm edition what you would recommend?

Cheers 

Either the B12-2 or 3, or the PWM versions

they make black versions

they make black versions

That's awesome, didn't know that.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!