Cable Sleeving

Whats going on everybody,

When i upgrade my PC, muchly in order, i want to sleeve my own cables, for aesthetic purposes, and i was wondering the best material to use for it and the best vendors to get it from.

Thanks peterattersley

mdpc-x.com has really geat sleeving stuff too.

mdpc-x.com has really geat sleeving stuff too.

Agree, MDPC's sleeving is top quality sleeving :) most expensive sleeving too though. But it gives a sleek look. Although I prefer paracord. It gives this flush look to your cables, makes them more alive and stand out rather than MDPC's sleeving.

Agree, MDPC's sleeving is top quality sleeving :) most expensive sleeving too though. But it gives a sleek look. Although I prefer paracord. It gives this flush look to your cables, makes them more alive and stand out rather than MDPC's sleeving.

mdpc got a summer sale...at the moment it's not that expensive :D

But aside form sleeving you can get the nicest cable clamps ever, best crimping tool, and he sells orginal molex crimps. I tried different crimps, but everthing that's not molex is just bad. So even if you don't like the sleeves the rest is still really good.

mdpc got a summer sale...at the moment it's not that expensive :D

But aside form sleeving you can get the nicest cable clamps ever, best crimping tool, and he sells orginal molex crimps. I tried different crimps, but everthing that's not molex is just bad. So even if you don't like the sleeves the rest is still really good.

I approve this message! :p

Ordered his crimping tool and crimps too, and I must say that they are quite the top! :)