Should I build a watercooling system or buy a cpu watercooler

Hello guys I'm building a setup and I want to ask you a question should I build a watercooling system or buy a cpu watercooler

I can afford up to 200$ for watercooling alone 

I want to watercool my cpu and maybe my gpu or other parts as well but cpu is primary 

I don't know what to do and I don't know how to build a watercooling system but I learn fast

I hope you help me guys

i think by cpu cooler is AIO if so then no

making a custom loop is simple watch these videos they will help you greatly!

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

A custom loop if you want you PC to be personalized and cool. A sealed CPU kit if you just want to get it done fast.

And expandable AIO is a good place to start if you want get your foot in the door to watercooling.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

$200 doesn't sound like a whole lot if you're going custom. It'd make more sense to get an AIO.

I personally wouldn't bother with a custom loop unless said loop will cool both the GPU and CPU

why do so many good cases only come in black and white