windows 7 won't install.

Madswalker

hey guys.

I have been fumbling around my new computer that i built yesterday to try and install windows 7 on it, i start the process with partitioning my SSD, and then install it... it goes perfectly fine all the way up to the completing install part, and when it's prompted to reboot, it just boots up back to the start of the installation process... i have tried changing the boot priority in my BIOS after the prompted restart to boot from my SSD, but that didn't work, i have tried using another monitor, because odly enough some people has had success with that on other forums. I often get an error message saying "Disk reading error press ALT + CTRL + DEL to restart, and often just a black screen right after my BIOS screen. I have also gotten to the windows welcome screen, where all the flying colors are supposed to come out and form the windows logo, but they never show up and about 6 minutes with that screen i get a completely black screen... i have tried almost everyting.. every single part of my computer is brand new.. i literally don't understand what the problem can be.. I have tried setting my BIOS in IDE and RAID mode aswell as the standard one, can't remember the name exactly.. I am all ears for any suggestions regarding this.. it is a 2000$ rig, so it is very dissapointing if something hardware related is wrong here...

PLEASE HELP ME

Just now i got an error named 0xc00000e9, don't know what that means but i am sure someone of you guys do..

My motherboard is a MSI z97 GAMING 5 if that is any help to you