EK-DDC 3.2 PWM or MCP35X

Hi guys, i want buy a bay res/pump combo, i saw the EK-SBAY DDC 3.2 PWM and Koolance PR-401x2. The EK-SBAY includes a DDC 3.2PMW and i'll use the MCP35X with the Koolance res, but i don't know a lot off of DDC pump. Which pump is better? EK say the head pressure is 5.2m maximum and 1000L/h but i read the DDC 3.2 model have less power.

None get the Mcp655 swiftech pump

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

None get the Mcp655 swiftech pump

Actually i have a D5S but the other pump/res it's for a lan/travel rig 

Hi guys, i want buy a bay res/pump combo, i saw the EK-SBAY DDC 3.2 PWM and Koolance PR-401x2. The EK-SBAY includes a DDC 3.2PMW and i'll use the MCP35X with the Koolance res, but i don't know a lot off of DDC pump. Which pump is better? EK say the head pressure is 5.2m maximum and 1000L/h but i read the DDC 3.2 model have less power.

The Swiftech mcp35x top is the best performing one for the DDC PWM pump. Arguably, the EK can be aesthetically more pleasant. Go for either one, you won't really have an issue with a standard custom loop.

The Swiftech mcp35x top is the best performing one for the DDC PWM pump. Arguably, the EK can be aesthetically more pleasant. Go for either one, you won't really have an issue with a standard custom loop.

You mean that performance of the MCP35X it's because top and the motor of the EK DDC 3.2 PWM and MCP35X it's the same thing?

Both pumps are honestly quite similar and for a small LAN rig you won't see a performance difference between the two. Go with what's aesthetically pleasing and is more convenient for your loop.