How to disassemble Zalman ZM-F3 FDB fans ?

Hello Forum. 

I want to paint my Zalman ZM-F3 FDB fans. For that I'll need to disassemble them. They don't have the rubber grommet on the back. It was easy to disassemble my normal Cooler Master Stock fan, but the FDB fans seem to be difficult. It would be really nice if someone could send me a link to a video because I didn't find any. 

Thank you :)

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Come on guys. Someone :D I really need to do this. If someone helps me, I promise I'll be uploading some pictures of the painted fans. What about that ? :D

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

COME ON. PLEASE. I don't care how. Whatever way to remove the blades from the fan chassis. Or just tell me how can I paint them without removing the blades. Or just tell me if the blades are detachable. I tried pulling out the blades with a lot of force, but I'm afraid they don't brake. Help me please. :)

Screaming won't make any difference. Chances are, if nobody replies to this topic, nobody knows how to disassemble it.

I've did some research of my own, and I didn't find any information/video/tutorial either about how to disassemble this fan. So chances are that it's just not possible.

With most fans, you remove the sticker on the front and behind it as a little screw (but I think you already knew that). So no screw = non-detachable fans (in most cases)

With most fans, you remove the sticker on the front and behind it as a little screw (but I think you already knew that). So no screw = non-detachable fans (in most cases)

I've seen people detach the motor from the Fan Chassis. But I don't think that is a good idea. Right ?

There was this guide about dyeing blue Noctua fans, and on one of the pictures, he was applying glue on the center of the Fan Chassis to glue back the fan motor. So he did remove the motor before that. 

well, like I told you before, get the fan off and you can get the motor out too.

Just check underneath the sticker if you can find a screw. If there is one, lucky you. If there isn't, chances are you are going to have to paint the whole fan (with blades) or cover all of the blades with tape and paint it that way.

This is what I see under the sticker. 

Photo11_zpsa0fba774.jpg

There is no screws, I think