Cubebox 540X

Urbz7870

Hey sup pplz just wanted to share some pix of my rig with you guys i hope you like it :).  How i got the name of my build? well i have 2 R9 270X which=540 and the case is called corsair Air 540 which the case is shaped like a cube which examples why i name named it Cubebox 540x.  

CUBEBOX 540X

CPU: INTEL CORE I5 4570

MB: MSI Z87 MPOWER 

RAM:AVEXIR CORE SERIES 16GB 

GPU:2xSAPPHIRE R9 270X

HDD 1: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 500GB

HDD 2: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB

PSU: CORSAIR AX860

CASE: CORSAIR AIR 540

ADDITIONAL PARTS

CORSAIR H80i

4xCORSAIR AF 140(2 on the top and 2 on the front)

2xCORSAIR SP 120(ON CORSAIR H80i)

NZXT HUE LED CONTROLLER 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DSCN0196_zps898e4fb2.jpg

DSCN0195_zps28880baf.jpg

DSCN0267_zps96637397.jpg

DSCN0215_zpsa479a2aa.jpg

DSCN0273_zps316108b2.jpg

DSCN0276_zpsb954c7d3.jpg

DSCN0293_zps2bf72fdf.jpg

DSCN0278_zps74d19869.jpg

DSCN0283_zpsec4afee1.jpg

DSCN0300_zps674e7955.jpg

DSCN0302_zpsb677620f.jpg

DSCN0313_zps693ecca3.jpg

DSCN0316_zps908d582c.jpg

DSCN0317_zps1013de8f.jpg

DSCN0310_zpsa8439c45.jpg

DSCN0308_zps9ff88b22.jpg

DSCN0334_zpsf484832e.jpg

I will post more pics later with the NZXT HUE in different colors for those of you who are interested pictures were taken with the Nikon L820............

COMPTIA NETWORK+ CERTIFIED

How did you paint the grid on the outside yellow? Just normal spray paint? I want to paint mine too :) 

Nice lookin build. I painted the mesh on mine neon orange, turned out flaxy and uneven for some reason, used plenty of paint, painted slowly with multiple coats, any suggestions?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

How did you paint the grid on the outside yellow? Just normal spray paint? I want to paint mine too :)

I used this spray paint 

IMAG0616_zps024414c9.jpg

@Urbz7870 Weird, I used the exact same paint, but UV orange instead of yellow. Hrmmmm.

Will have to rethink some things. Awesome looking build though, I wish more Nvidia cards would do LED stuff on the side, cuz I love the way it looks. Are all Avexir ram sticks the same color LED's? can they change color?

Nice lookin build. I painted the mesh on mine neon orange, turned out flaxy and uneven for some reason, used plenty of paint, painted slowly with multiple coats, any suggestions?

When you spray painted it do you go back and forth or did just spray it all over the place? Also what type of spray paint did you use? 

@Urbz7870 Weird, I used the exact same paint, but UV orange instead of yellow. Hrmmmm.

Will have to rethink some things. Awesome looking build though, I wish more Nvidia cards would do LED stuff on the side, cuz I love the way it looks. Are all Avexir ram sticks the same color LED's? can they change color?

Hmmmmm did you let it dry when you applied the first coat? The Avexir ram comes in different color but it is a bit price depending on the speed of the ram. 

Hmmmmm did you let it dry when you applied the first coat? The Avexir ram comes in different color but it is a bit price depending on the speed of the ram. 

I sprayed in slow broad sweeping strokes, let it dry for about 20 minutes for the first coat, and just sort of kept building up. I think I might try and just strip it, take it to my dads work and Ecoat it

BUTT WIE IZ ET ONN UH TOWL??!!??ii

Just kidding. Very nice looking build!

Nice work. Yellow/orange-themed builds have always been pretty rare.

I sprayed in slow broad sweeping strokes, let it dry for about 20 minutes for the first coat, and just sort of kept building up. I think I might try and just strip it, take it to my dads work and Ecoat it

Do you shake it b4 you spray it? 

Do you shake it b4 you spray it? 

Yes, but I did neglect to degrease the mesh before I painted. (I know better....just lazy)

Edit: I shook that can like it was Rhianna.....too soon?

you don't need two crossfire bridges, and nice build.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

Yes, but I did neglect to degrease the mesh before I painted. (I know better....just lazy)

Edit: I shook that can like it was Rhianna.....too soon?

ROFLMFAO! TBH i just straight up sprayed mine no sanding or anything. I also had 2 boxes to spray the mesh in, I sprayed like 6inches away from the mesh with the mesh at a angle inside the box. 

you don't need two crossfire bridges, and nice build.

Yea i kno it was feeling lonely so i added the other bridge i had laying around.