Dxtory question

Hi everyone I am searching for an answer that I can't seem to find anywhere but I am hoping someone here has figured out how to do this or can just flat out tell me it's not possible.  I use DXtory as a direct show source when stream but I also want to capture game footage as file output as well.  I know that my PC is strong enough to do both as I have tried it very successfully I might say but my question is this.  Can I set 2 different hot keys one to start the direct show feed for my stream and another to start the file output recording, that way I don't have to locally record a 3 hour stream and kill almost 300 gb of space?  As I said I am not sure if it's even possible but if anyone knows a way I am open to suggestions.

There is no way to do that with dxtory, you would have to use the obs capture plug-in to stream the game and then use the dxtory to just record.

I kind of figured but I can't always rely on that, since some games OBS can't hook into while Dxtory is running.  Thank you for the reply though