minecraft mod help

chimmychunger

Ok so i dont have much experience with minecraft modding and i was wondering is their a way to have both forge and non forge mods running at the same time?

Forge should come with an installer that creates its own profile within the Minecraft launcher.

Ok so i dont have much experience with minecraft modding and i was wondering is their a way to have both forge and non forge mods running at the same time?

i believe it is possible 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Forge should come with an installer that creates its own profile within the Minecraft launcher.

it does but that profile will not allow other mods that dont use forge for instance optifine

just put the mods in your mods folder which is in AppData/Roaming/.minecraft. i have a tutorial on YT if you want to see it (warning: it's shit).

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W