Pump/Reservoir Combo

Hello I have the Corsair Air 540 Case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139032
As you can see the 5.25" bays are vertical rather than horizontal; I was interested in a product such as this one however http://koolance.com/rp-985-reservoir-and-pump and I was wondering if it would work rotated 90 degrees clockwise, I don't see why not but I'm no expert, thanks for the help. :)
I would fill the loop with the case on its side, so the combo unit would be right side up but in use it would be on its side.

My buddy that lives with me has this case so i have a general understanding of the case. I imagine it would work okay depending on which way you rotated the bay so that the pump was facing down or furthest towards the bottom of the case so that any air that might be in the res won't be interfering with the pump that would otherwise be sending air through your loop. Im looking at the linked pictures and it looks like the actual reservoir is on the right half of the bay and the pump + inlet and outlet is on the left half of the bay. So if you were to get it my best guess would to be mount it so the left half is facing towards the bottom of the case and the right side facing up. but i haven't had any experience with this res+pump combo, if all else fails get a bay reservoir and a seperate pump and hide it in the back of the case.

TLDR: If i were you i would rotate it 90 degrees counter clockwise so that any air is at the top of the res and furthest away from the pump.

-edit: and yes i know rotating it CC would mean any air that is still in the reservoir would be seen in the little window. but its better than degrading the pump or having air bubbles in the rad or blocks. :)