PC taking way too long to boot up

TheRagingGamer

It takes like 20 sec for my Pc to enter motherboard screen. but then it boots up normally. It is most lykley a mobo problem but i dont know why.its happening since i got my new gpu. Also the mobo is running way too hot but i already made a topic about that http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179206-motherboard-running-way-too-hot/

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

Get driver updates!

for bios? its already up to date 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

The GPU can add a few secs to boot time.

for bios? its already up to date 

bios and GPU

That won't solve anything. This issue is way before any driver is involved.

really, It inproved my boot time

That won't solve anything. This issue is way before any driver is involved.

that's what i was thinking, maybe it is gpu since at first the fans are spinning backwards 

that's what i was thinking, maybe it is gpu since at first the fans are spinning backwards 

That's normal for some GPU's. I forget if it's Asus or MSI that does it (Or someone else), but the fans spin backwards at boot up to prevent dust build up in the heatsink under the fan.

As far as I know, it shouldn't slow boot times (I could be wrong though, I have never owned such a card).