Understone

so this is my build:

cpu: fx-4100

gpu: r7 260x 2 gb gddr5

psu: corsair cx430w

ram: 8 gb

1 500gb hdd

1 dvd drive

So is the cx430 going to handle this system in the long run? I have checked many similar builds where this gpu is used with cx430w but still im not sure because the manufacturer says it need 450w minimum.

Yeah it will work. Manufacturers just account for the possiblity of you using a potato as a PSU. Also have you already built this? Because if not I'm sure when can improve it. 

What motherboard?

It will work on that psu but you will be better of getting a 500w psu to be a little more futureproof since they only are a few bucks more.

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately the build won't work because it's lacking a motherboard :P 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/ Read that and we'll help you come up with a list of parts.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

sorry forgot the mothearboard :D but here it is: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2

Well...you need a motherboard.  If you are planning on using those parts you will need a motherboard with the AM3+ socket.

It's all good now, your build will work fine. Try and get a better PSU if you can though, PSU is always a good investment it will give you the room to expand and upgrade and it can last you several builds too.

Sorry i also forgot to say that i already have this build set up and its up and running i was just a bit worried about the psu perfomance

Sorry i also forgot to say that i already have this build set up and its up and running i was just a bit worried about the psu perfomance

Oh, well in that case just keep it if you think it's running fine.

Well thats is why I am here.. I want know will it run fine in the future too

Why get the FX-4100 when the 6300 is much much better and it is only 19 dollars more expensive.

SEE if this combo suits you. Honestly the ram and the FX6300 are amazing on this combo for a budget build.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1594324

Also the price difference from a 500g to a 1TB HD is not that big!

Alright, i just read your post. You should be ok