Am I missing anything?

I am about to order some parts from frozen cpu just want someone to look over my stuff and make sure I'm not missing stuff. I'm still kinda new to watercooling. (idk how long I'm allowed to say this I've been doing it for years)

Parts I have:

NZXR Switch 810 case

3 x Noctua NF-F12 fans PWM

3 x Noctua NF-P12 fans PWM

360MM rad for the top

120MM rad for the back

240mm rad for the bottom

XSPC pump res combo

Lots of fittings

Liquid temp sensor (tested and works with motherboard)

Asus Maximus VI formula Motherboard

Intel 4770k CPU

16GB G.skill ram

2 x reference ASUS R9 290's (90YV0560-U0NA00)

Ultra 1050W 80 plus silver psu

Parts I want to order: (I hope this shows right) (It didnt)

Bitfenix Alchemy Multisleeve 8-Pin PCI-E Extension Cable - 45cm - Black (BFA-MSC-8PEG45KK-RP)  $8.99

Bitfenix Alchemy Multisleeve 6-Pin PCI-E Extension Cable - 45cm - Black (BFA-MSC-6PEG45KK-RP) $8.99 

FrozenCPU Temperature Probe Cable - 2-Pin - 25" $2.49

PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 3/8"ID x 1/2" OD - Clear (PFLEXA-12)  $20.00

Is this stuff really clear

EK FC Bridge Dual Parallel 3-Slot CSQ - SLI Connection - Acrylic (EK-FC Bridge DUAL Parallel 3-Slot CSQ Plexi)  $26.99

I have never used this type of block is this the only part I need? Is it the right one for my motherboard?

XSPC LCD Temperature Sensor V2 - Black / White Backlight w/ G1/4 Sensor Plug $9.99

EK Radeon R9-290X VGA Liquid Cooling Block - Nickel CSQ (EK-FC R9-290X (Original CSQ) - Nickel)  $235.98 

My card is on the compatibility list so should be good!

FrozenCPU Stress Ball  $0.99

Computers Stress me out

FrozenCPU.com Original Lanyard $3.99

Idk I like computer crap

EK Supreme LTX Intel CPU Liquid Cooling Block - Nickel CSQ (EK-Supreme LTX - Nickel CSQ) $48.99

I have a XSPC raystorm but i want this to match the gpu block. 

Mayhems Dye - 15mL - Deep Red  $9.95

I want the fluid red so the blocks will be red. is there a better dye? I want dark red. 

FrozenCPU Dual Head ATX Connector Removal Tool (ATX, 4-pin P4, 6-pin PCI-E, 8-pin Xeon, Auxiliary, 3-pin or 4-pin Fan, Flop  $11.49  

Might sleeve the cables myself      

Subtotal: $388.84

Okay guys let me know what I need. also Should I get backplates for the graphics cards? I dont really thing there worth the $70 for 2 of them.

*snip*

Tubing: yes it's really clear

Bridge: it's good if your planning to have a one GPU in the top slot and one in the third slot, I assume you are. You normally need the EK-FC Link adapters for it but each EK GPU block comes with one of these included so you're good. 

Miscellaneous items: I always see FrozenCPU offering these things at the bottom of the product page but I never imagined people actually buy this stuff.. Gues you do :P.

Dye: Mayhems Dye is the best IMO.

CPU Block: if you want the best blocks EK has to offer, you should have a look at their EK Supremacy blocks.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Miscellaneous items: I always see FrozenCPU offering these things at the bottom of the product page but I never imagined people actually buy this stuff.. Gues you do :P.

Thanks, I don't normally buy that crap and the stress ball was really just a joke. I go through lanyards fast so I figured a computer one would be cool.  B)

I will look into the CPU blocks. Is there much performance gains from getting the "BEST" block to a mid range one like the one I picked out? 

Thanks, I don't normally buy that crap and the stress ball was really just a joke. I go through lanyards fast so I figured a computer one would be cool.  B)

I will look into the CPU blocks. Is there much performance gains from getting the "BEST" block to a mid range one like the one I picked out? 

Hahaha. Probably not much, mostly aesthetics. Supremacy blocks definitely look better IMO. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Okay guys let me know what I need. also Should I get backplates for the graphics cards? I dont really thing there worth the $70 for 2 of them.

As Shaqo_Wyn says very little difference between cpu blocks so just go for the one that you think looks best/matches your system.

I personally would definitely get the backplates. Adds rigidity to your cards as the blocks are heavy and can put quite a bit of stress on them. Can also offer passive cooling on some cards. Can protect the PCB from something metallic falling on it and shorting your gpu and most of all I find the look of an exposed PCB on the top of a gpu to be ugly! 

The rest you seem to have sorted! Just for reference you actually dont need that extra 120mm rad for that setup but if you already have it and dont mind the extra runs of tubing then why not!

Sorry to jack your thread a bit but I quite like that temp sensor, for some reason cant remember seeing it when I was looking for one. My question is though, if I put that g1/4 plug sensor in the spare inlet to my EK d5 x-res it wouldnt work would it? Like I assume the inlet ports have suction when the pump is on so no water would be flowing over the sensor? Just would rather not ruin the clean minimal aesthetics I have atm with a T junction or something similar to have the sensor in.

Sorry to jack your thread a bit but I quite like that temp sensor, for some reason cant remember seeing it when I was looking for one. My question is though, if I put that g1/4 plug sensor in the spare inlet to my EK d5 x-res it wouldnt work would it? Like I assume the inlet ports have suction when the pump is on so no water would be flowing over the sensor? Just would rather not ruin the clean minimal aesthetics I have atm with a T junction or something similar to have the sensor in.

I had a temp sensor in the extra port on my res and plugged it into an Arduino and controlled my fans from that. It worked well. I dont see the need for a T junction or anything liker that.