Blue Snowball vs Some Sennheiser Headset.

Bit8xPr0

I have a Sennheiser Headset and I do Gameplays on YouTube and stuff like that. So would a Snowball be better to use since it isn't a tiny hooked on microphone. If you want to hear the quality of my headset I have videos that I will link. This headset can be set to Studio Quality in Windows but the Blue Snowball can only go to CD quality apparently.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Studio, CD and DVD quality usually means nothing more than the "standard" settings used by those medias. As long as a device can do 16bit/44khz its fine. The Snowball will be better quality than the headset mic, but if you have noisy surroundings and/or a loud mechanical keyboard, you might want to consider getting a boom arm to bring it close to your mouth so you can lower the volume and prevent it from picking up all that noise.

• 2 weeks later...

@Verne thanks for the info. I just ordered the snowball and I hope it tastes good. I mean works good.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10