Another First Build.

I'm not Trying to Impress with this first build, I've learned many things as I've upgraded it along the way and I know I have much to learn still. I'm interested in finding out all the little tips and tricks to make my system look better. 

I don't have a good camera(resorted to my droid dna's camera), so please forgive that, and also try your best to ignore the speaker sitting on top of the case(it is no longer there).

post-19579-0-83686000-1368866160.jpg

I've removed the case badge since this picture, as it really doesn't fit well. 

post-19579-0-77640800-1368866309.jpg

Side panel fans are connected to molex power through the three pin to molex cables that i ran under the optical drive(makes it extremely easy and neat to disconnect the side panel fans when I open it up). 

post-19579-0-38216900-1368866558.jpg

I don't know what to do with those godawful looking hd audio and front panel cables to make them less obvious, there isn't enough room to rout them behind the psu, and I don't think they are long enough to rout them all the way around the back. 

Here is the parts list. 

Intel i-5 2500k

MSI Z77-G45

corsair h-50

corsair gs700

2 Evga 660 ti's(sli)

3tb seagate barracuda

1tb seagate green drive(don't know the name)

500gb(once external)western digital drive

Haven't uprgaded the ram yet(just 8GB of cheapo ram I bought),or uprgaded to an ssd(but that is in the works).

My future plans to mod the system include dissasembling the optical drive so that I can paint the case of it black.

Rerouting all of the cables to make them look better(the cable side looks pretty bad)

re-sleaving the Gpu power cables

and possibly adding some blue led strips, though without it having a side panel window, it would be kind of useless. 

post-19579-0-83686000-1368866160.jpg

post-19579-0-77640800-1368866309.jpg

post-19579-0-38216900-1368866558.jpg

Just my opinion. Find a way to cover the optical bays. Electric tape or something. It just looks weird having that single spot on the front of the case see-through like that.

La`~

Looks like a good build :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Just my opinion. Find a way to cover the optical bays. Electric tape or something. It just looks weird having that single spot on the front of the case see-through like that.

Duly noted, though it doesn't look as bad as the picture make it out to. No electric tape though, it had breakaway slots that were cheaply put on that I will reattach somehow. 

oops, forgot the the case. It's an Apevia dreamer4. 

Get the backplates for the 660ti's makes them look boss

Not a fan of the GS series by Corsair, It costs alot, and isn't modular. However, I really like your build.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

OH, and do I see a Razer Deathadder?

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Not a fan of the GS series by Corsair, It costs alot, and isn't modular. However, I really like your build.

I really like this psu, I guess it's personal preference though. Was only about 100 usd. 

OH, and do I see a Razer Deathadder?

you do. 

Get the backplates for the 660ti's makes them look boss

Good Idea.