This is my what i planned for my upcoming Gaming PC. I really want to see if anyone has response or can help me find out if all the parts is compatible or if theres any Bottlenecks as im very new to pc and i dont know anything about compatibility and how everything works together. 

SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB

HDD: WD Desktop Black 1TB

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 GAMING

GPUMSI GeForce GTX 780 Gaming 3GB

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master: Hyper 212 Evo

Power Supply: Dont Know Yet?

RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu KHX1600C10D3B1/8G

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Black and Orange

Please help me find a PSU that isn't a overkill or too low(Tried a PSU Calculator but im so newb that i couldn't figure it out)

You should be fine with a 600 watt PSU, but you may want to go a little higher just for comfort, and if you SLI in the future, you won't have to upgrade to a larger PSU.

...also, you may want to look into the i5 4690k, if you can stretch your budget a little.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

You should be fine with a 600 watt PSU, but you may want to go a little higher just for comfort, and if you SLI in the future, you won't have to upgrade to a larger PSU.

...also, you may want to look into the i5 4690k, if you can stretch your budget a little.

Thanks choosen a 750W power supply

Thanks choosen a 750W power supply

What have you chosen ?

As suggested above, you would be better with the latest cpu i5 4690K and a Z97 board. The western black hard drives are not worth the extra imo. I would go for a Seagate barracuda or just a standard wd drive (blue/green) 

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

Are you planning to sli?

The black/orange case, red motherboard, and blue ram is awkward.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hopsasa, great looking list of hardware choices you have there for your gaming passion. Thus, as for the hard drive, I suggest you to go with the Western Digital Black hard drive as per your initial choice. Since you are building a gaming PC, I'm pretty sure you are looking for a maximum level of performance from your hard drive. Thus, WD Black hard drive is the best choice to fulfill those high expectations as it is especially build to cater the intensive level of graphics from the latest games. Furthermore, it has been one of the most favorite storage choices for gaming category. For more information on the WD Black hard drive, kindly visit the below link: 

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=760

Thank you for choosing WD as your storage solution. Hope the above information helps in your decision making.