Zotac OI520 Plus

Hey guuuuuuys! This is Sauron!

Jokes aside, ToT posted this video on this new barebone (the version they reviewed was complete already though, hence the "plus") which imo looks pretty cool, so if you're into this type of things it might be what you're looking for. It's still a bit expensive considering it doesn't have a dedicated gpu, although I'm not sure where they could have fit one considering the size of it. Still, I don't think you can get anything more for this price in this form factor.

The funny thing is that it looks nice and it has slightly better specs that that "cheap" iMac we've seen come out recently, but it's 500$, meaning you spare 600$ compared to the mac, 400 if you need to buy a screen for it... considering the argument most people held against me when i said the imac was overpriced was that you can't really get a comparable desktop in so little space with such good design, I brought proof that you can! I wouldn't buy it because I like big, price/performance friendly tower pcs, so this isn't for me, but it might be for you...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

But the imacs screen is pretty good so you basically save $300 but you get a much smaller computer.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

But the imacs screen is pretty good so you basically save $300 but you get a much smaller computer.

The 21.5 inch version's screen is equivalent to a 200$ monitor, not 300 (it's 1080p 21.5" after all, it can only get SO good). size doesn't matter, the specs are actually better in the zotac pc.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

bDgSDDD.jpg

EXPLAINS IT ALLL

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

I don't really like the ball form factor or any circular computers. There's nothing wrong with a small rectangle or cube this just makes it bulkier and more stupid looking.

-------

Current Rig

-------

This is something I would put under my TV and stream Videos and Games from. I like it  :)