How to only show bottom part of video in premiere...?

Go to solution Solved by Quest,

Put the audio spectrum where you would like it to be on the video in Premiere. Have the song in AE, of course with the audio spectrum linked to it, and make the background green. Like, ONE TONE of green. I'm fairly sure you can't export onto an alpha background, so this may be the only way. Not dark, not light. Just green.

Then, export. Make sure the wave reacts to the audio properly.

Then, put it into premiere on the TOP layer.

At this point, you will be chroma-keying the green OUT. Fairly easy.

Unless your audio spectrum is green. Then it may look weird.

Play with the choke and feather of the chroma key a little bit, until it looks right.

Ok so I made some animations in Blender... I have a sound track and have created the moving music bars(whatever you call them) in after effects. I would like to be able to have the moving audio animation at the bottom of the animation that I made in Blender. How would I accomplish this?

Note: I am using Premiere Pro CS6 to do the editing.

Thanks!

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

Put the audio spectrum where you would like it to be on the video in Premiere. Have the song in AE, of course with the audio spectrum linked to it, and make the background green. Like, ONE TONE of green. I'm fairly sure you can't export onto an alpha background, so this may be the only way. Not dark, not light. Just green.

Play with the choke and feather of the chroma key a little bit, until it looks right.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Thanks! I'll try it out.

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

So it worked. Thanks!